Greetings, we’ve got some exciting news to share with you! In this release, we’ve rolled out new charts to help you track critical insights about your RFPs (Request for Proposals) as they progress!
The new charts in RFP Plus enable you to identify trends and pinpoint bottlenecks impacting your RFP process. You can run charts on your RFP process based on date ranges and filters such as status, category, and assignment. Here are a few of the invaluable insights you can gain from our new charts feature:
- The trend of open versus closed RFPs empowers you to make more informed decisions based on historical data.
- A breakdown of RFP by priority provides a clear understanding of where your focus should be.
- Understand the types of RFPs you are managing so you can allocate resources effectively.
- Understand the overall progress of your RFP efforts with a breakdown of open, closed, and deleted RFPs.
- Analyze RFPs by status – any, new acknowledged, in progress, in review, on hold, completed, canceled, rejected, or deleted.
- Monitor workload efficiently and improve accountability by knowing who is assigned to your RFPs – managers, stakeholders, and vendors.
These new charts empower you to make data-driven decisions to improve your workflow, get competitive bids, and save your organization money. We look forward to seeing the positive impact these new charts will make on your RFP process! Stay tuned for our upcoming feature updates on our blog!
About RFP Plus
RFP Plus is a collaborative request for proposal platform empowering your team to organize your RFPs, communicate with vendors, and compare bids to make the best decision for your clients. Want to learn how RFP Plus can streamline your procurement process? Book a demo or sign up for a free trial!